Re: [Evolution] Evolution changed my login

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 10:29 am, Mark Gordon wrote:
On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 08:43, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
 I think you are wrong about there not being any "Gnome stuff" in
the Evolution Channel.  Evolution seems to depend on a lot of
 original_name.ximian versions of some standard Gnome libraries, and
 replaces them without asking for confirmation.

The installer lets you know which packages are going to be installed
and will not proceed until you confirm.

I guess I just had an isolated experience in using the installer with
the bug that you confirmed (34606).  It just caused me a lot of agita
that distracted me from giving the program a fair evaluation.

I removed the pilot sync stuff and re-enabled jpilot (following your
instructions) and now I am going to use the Evolution MUA for a while.
I really like the Vfolders, so far
--

Art Alexion