Re: [Evolution] Evolution changed my login

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 08:35, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

My system now has Red Carpet installed in addition to Evolution.

That's on purpose, so you can easily install updates to Evolution
and/or its dependencies.

That's fine, but I wish that it hadn't replaced so many other things.

Clarification: it was the installer that clobbered
/etc/sysconfig/desktop, not Red Carpet.  Red Carpet is blameless in this
regard; they're two different pieces of software.  They share some
common code, but this bug is only in the installer.

--
Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>