Re: [Evolution] SPAM control : spamassassin & vipul's razor

Le jeu 21/11/2002 à 19:29, Mike Leone a écrit :
Philippe Chartier (chartiep cybersciences com) had this to say on 11/21/02 at 09:58:
Hi,

It's not totally related to the list topic, but I was wondering if
anyone tried to use Vipul's Razor <http://razor.sourceforge.net/> with
Evolution 1.2.

It was simpler than I thought to install. I already had Spamassassin
installed and it's filter my mail through a "Pipe through shell command"
filter. From what I've read, Spamassassin was supposed to detect Razor's
presence and it seemed to work.

The output was improved, with more spams detected. But the filtering
became very slow (about 5-10 sec per message). Is there a way to

Razor is always slow, because they always seem to have problems with thier
servers. I just turn Razor off in SpamAssassin. It might miss some more
spam, but I don't have 10 seconds processing time per message. :-)

Glad to have a confirmation. I thought it was maybe my own installation.
Thanks!

--
Philippe