Re: [Evolution] SPAM control : spamassassin & vipul's razor

Hi,

It's not totally related to the list topic, but I was wondering if
anyone tried to use Vipul's Razor <http://razor.sourceforge.net/> with
Evolution 1.2.

It was simpler than I thought to install. I already had Spamassassin
installed and it's filter my mail through a "Pipe through shell command"
filter. From what I've read, Spamassassin was supposed to detect Razor's
presence and it seemed to work.

The output was improved, with more spams detected. But the filtering
became very slow (about 5-10 sec per message). Is there a way to
deamonize Vipul's Razor as it is done for Spamassassin? Or is it a tool
only suitable for a "big" mail server? Or in conjunction with a
fetchmail/procmail scheme? Not for use directly with Evolution?

Any help would be appreciated!

--
Philippe