[Evolution] (no subject)

I'm running Evolution 1.2 on RedHat 8.0 (upgraded via Red Carpet).  I'm
having a problem with assigning tasks to users.  We are NOT using
Microsoft Exchange as a backend.  We're merely using peer-to-peer
collaboration.

When I assign a task, the e-mail attachment is sent out, the intended
party receives and acknowledges it, but when I attempt to "Update
respondent status" I get a dialogue box stating "Attendee status can not
be updated because the item no longer exists."

Anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks,

Shane-

--
 __              _     _              Network Engineering Director
(_ |_  _.._  _  | \ _ |_)o _| _| _ ._ Silicon Dairy - Way ahead of the herd.