Re: [Evolution] red carpet evo channel dead?

Probably has something to do with the fact that the developers said
they're devoting 100% (well, maybe 99.9%) of their efforts to the GNOME
2 port (Evolution 1.4), and last thing I heard it doesn't even compile
yet.

As you can see from the snapshot status page
http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot/evolution-devel-snapshot/index.html
there hasn't even been an attempted compilation since Nov. 5.

If they fix any of the more major bugs in 1.2, they may come out with a
bugfix release, but I wouldn't hold my breath...