Re: [Evolution] Problems with Evo 1.2 and Courier-Imap

Are you subscribed to the folders? It works for me... I use Courier IMAP
- as does everyone at Ximian.

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 13:52, Dave Weiner wrote:
I'm having some problems getting Evo 1.2 to work with my Courier-imap
server.  I am able to connect and authenticate, and even read mail in my
top-level inbox.  But Evo doesn't seem to understand my folder colection.
It lists the next level of folders under my Inbox, but none of the folders
under those.  I've tried searching the list archives as well as doing a
general google search, but I haven't found any real solution to this.  Evo
looks great, and I'd love to use it.  Does anybody know how to get Evo
working with Courier-Imap 1.4.x?

TIA,

Dave