Re: [Evolution] Recursive search filter?

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 02:04, Jeff Hiltz wrote:
Well it's good to know I am not the only one asking about this :)...I
searched around for a while on bugzilla and couldn't find anything but
it's easy enough too miss something..

Anyway, will the 1.4 release be accepting new features or just GTK2 port
patches?

it will only be a direct port to GNOME2, no new features will be added.

IMAP *might* get rewritten, but that's it (and only because the code is
a real mess of snot and we've been wanting to replace it forever).

 is there a document specifying the feature freeze, gui freeze,
etc deadlines?

Not that I know of... there's no real concrete set of deadlines for 1.4
yet as far as I know.

Jeff

Jeff