Re: [Evolution] Recursive search filter?

Well it's good to know I am not the only one asking about this :)...I
searched around for a while on bugzilla and couldn't find anything but
it's easy enough too miss something..

Anyway, will the 1.4 release be accepting new features or just GTK2 port
patches? is there a document specifying the feature freeze, gui freeze,
etc deadlines?

Jeff