Re: [Evolution] Error: Cannot create the specified folder: Generic error...

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 05:50, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
what name are you typing into the GtkEntry field in the
Create-New-Folder dialog? You cannot enter \'s or /'s or #'s or...a few
other characters.

no It happens on anything I type say: foo, tmp, test.

The silly thing is, I fired up mozilla -mail and folder created works as
expected, but I cannot delete folder in mozilla, yet Evolution allows me
to delete the folders, but not create them

Mark