Re: [Evolution] Recursive search filter?

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 10:56, Jeff Hiltz wrote:
Hey Folks,

For the last few versions of Evolution I have been trying to figure out
how to do a recursive filtered search that will search through all
sub-folders...I can't find any information on this, nor any
bug-reports/feature requests for such a thing.

there is a feature request for searches to search subfolders in bugzilla
marked as Future. I forget the bug #, but came across it 2 days ago when
looking for a duplicate of another feature request.

 Is this something that
has already been talked about and I missed the discussion or is it just
something that can't be done based on the architecture of the search
filter? Not sure if maybe I am just missing some simple flag or
something, but if so, I sure can't find it :)! So can anyone fill in the
blanks of my knowledge on this topic?

it's been requested but we have not yet had time to look at ways of
implementing it.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast