Re: [Evolution] Minor irritations with Evo/Connector 1.2 - should I submit bugs?

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 14:32, Paul Hands wrote:

1. Mail folders in the folder bar don't update for quite some time
after a message is read - sometimes until the next send/receive is
done.  The messages are shown as read in the header pane, but the
folder pane doesn't revert to normal text with a zero new count for a
long time or until the next send/receive.

Try switching off "New Mail Notification" in Settings/Mail Preferences.
I saw this behaviour with the 1.2 RC and switching off notification
fixed it for me.  Didn't investigate further - I assumed it could be
something blocking the sound devices.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]