[Evolution] Maildir - recursive

Hello,

is it possible to read from a balsa recursive directory all the folders in Evolution.

My current recursive maildir looks like this:

1.0K    ./inbox/tmp
4.0K    ./inbox/new
 52M    ./inbox/cur
 52M    ./inbox
1.0K    ./FreeBSD/gnome/tmp
 23K    ./FreeBSD/gnome/new
 15M    ./FreeBSD/gnome/cur
 15M    ./FreeBSD/gnome
1.0K    ./FreeBSD/questions/tmp
2.0K    ./FreeBSD/questions/new
 31M    ./FreeBSD/questions/cur
 31M    ./FreeBSD/questions
1.0K    ./draftbox/tmp
1.0K    ./draftbox/new
1.0K    ./draftbox/cur
4.0K    ./draftbox
1.0K    ./outbox/tmp
1.0K    ./outbox/new
1.0K    ./outbox/cur
4.0K    ./outbox
1.0K    ./sentbox/tmp
1.0K    ./sentbox/new
4.0M    ./sentbox/cur
4.0M    ./sentbox
1.0K    ./trash/tmp
2.0K    ./trash/new
 14M    ./trash/cur
 14M    ./trash
1.0K    ./Computer/sane/tmp
 19K    ./Computer/sane/new
1.5M    ./Computer/sane/cur
1.5M    ./Computer/sane

(just a part of..)

I can tell balsa just where this base directory is, and it checks all the Maildirs for mails and new mails and so on...

I don't want any evolution files in any of this directories. So my Maildir can work great with grep and procmail and so on and it could be used by other Mailprogramms, because the Maildir sorts read mails in cur and new mails in new, so other Programms will know what I've already read and what not.

is it possible to work with that with evolution?

Martin