[Evolution] Minor irritations with Evo/Connector 1.2 - should I submit bugs?

Hi,

SuSE 8.1, KDE :-

Small annoyances rather than show stoppers : should I bugzilla them?

1. Mail folders in the folder bar don't update for quite some time after a message is read - sometimes until the next send/receive is done.  The messages are shown as read in the header pane, but the folder pane doesn't revert to normal text with a zero new count for a long time or until the next send/receive.

2. Conversely, the folder bar sometimes shows new mail has arrived, but it doesn't show in the header pane - I think this may be to do with filters moving it to another folder.  The audible warning doesn't play until I do a send/receive or select another folder.  The target folder doesn't show any change in the folder bar until a send/receive is done. At that point, the audible warning sounds.

3. Filtering places a copy of any mails moved to another folder in the deleted items folder (exchange mailbox with connector).  If you watch the process, it's clear that the mails are deleted from the source folder after being copied to the target, which is why they show up in deleted items.  The problem is that the deleted items folder rapidly fills with two copies of a lot of messages, and our exchange server has quotas in place.  Surely evo could check for a successful filter and not go through a full delete?

Paul