[Evolution] multiple namespaces?

Hi all,

I'm a long-time pine user [it really does have a ton of power-user
features], and am in the process of really giving Evolution a thorough
run-through.

One of the features I'm used to with pine is multiple namespaces on the
IMAP server. Eg: I have two main collections of mail: $HOME/mail/ and
$HOME/.mailbox/. My $HOME/mail/ has all of my saved messages in it
[including my sent-mail folders]. My $HOME/.mailbox/ has all of my
incoming mail folders that procmail filters mail into.

By some freak accident, I was able to get Evo to see both $HOME/mail/
and $HOME/.mailbox under the same account [using IMAP here, in case you
couldn't tell]. But alias, that has disappeared, and now I'm just stuck
with my INBOX and my $HOME/.mailbox/ [aka: .home.vjl..mailbox]. I'm
using 1.1.90 with two primary IMAP accounts [my work and my home].

Is there anyway to be able to 'mount' both my mail/ and my .mailbox/
folders [and then subscribe to all of the mailboxes in each folder] from
Evo? This is a 'must have' feature for me, since I need to be able to
keep copies of my sent-mail in my mail/ collection and I'd also like to
read incoming list mail that's in mailboxes in my .mailbox/ collection.

Any tips would be most appreciated,

/vjl/