Re: [Evolution] multiple namespaces?

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 18:33, Vince LaMonica wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a long-time pine user [it really does have a ton of power-user
features], and am in the process of really giving Evolution a thorough
run-through.

One of the features I'm used to with pine is multiple namespaces on the
IMAP server. Eg: I have two main collections of mail: $HOME/mail/ and
$HOME/.mailbox/. My $HOME/mail/ has all of my saved messages in it
[including my sent-mail folders]. My $HOME/.mailbox/ has all of my
incoming mail folders that procmail filters mail into.

Evolution doesn't support multiple namespaces, unfortunately.  It is a
known issue but not yet fixed.

In your case, you might be able to setup your namespace to just be "" or
"$HOME", and then use subscriptions to only show your mail folders and
not the rest of your home directory.  Since your namespaces are just
different directories.