[Evolution] Synchronizing calendars and tasks between two installations of Evolution

Hello Evolutionists.  I have a question about how to synchronize two
installations of Evolution.  I have Evolution on my desktop and on my
laptop, and I use both to get email (IMAP) and keep a calendar.  If I
create a calendar item on my desktop, what is the best way to move that
over to my laptop's calendar?  Evolution stores the calendaring info in
a Berkeley db format, and it mails it around in ical.  Is there a way to
get it to export all its calendar in a way that I can then import it
into another copy of Evolution?

Thanks!