Re: [Evolution] multiple namespaces?

What version of imap are you using?  I currently use cyrus and it works
great with evo 1.0.8.  I set up the altnamespace to yes in the
imapd.conf file for cyrus and it makes the imap folders appear to be at
the same level as the INBOX, as opposed to being beneath it.

What this allows me to do is subscribe to other users mailboxes or
folders.  For example, if I have the permissions and subscribe to
another users folder, I get an "Other Users" Folder with the users names
I have subscribed to below with the the actual subscribed folder beneath
each user.

The strange this about this is that on Evo 1.1.99, I can't seem to
subscribe to others mailboxes or folders.  The folders are visible but
grayed out and you can't click on the subscribe button.  If, however, I
go to a different computer running 1.0.8 and subscribe to these other
folders, when I return to the box running 1.1.99, these folders are
subscribed to and I can view them in the left pane!!

Strange...

Craig