Re: [Evolution] other platforms?

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 12:15, Dan Winship wrote:
[snip]
How about an Evo server?

Within the realm of possibility, but we-cannot-comment-on-unannounced-
future-product-plans.

What would an Evo server's "hook" be?  Would it be an Exchange Server
drop-in replacement?  Seems like LDAP+calendar servers would meet
the bill.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron l johnson cox net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
| "(Women are) like compilers.  They take simple statements  |
|  and make them into big productions."                      |
|     Pitr Dubovitch                                         |