[Evolution] Slooooooooooooow start

Running CVS versions of gtkhtml, gal, soup and evolution

Up until 2-3 days ago, evolution would go from clicking on the icon to
up and running in under 7 seconds.  However, since then (including the
CVS version from around 2 hours ago) it is incredibly slow.  The opening
splash window cycles through the initialization icons in the same time
(around 4 seconds), and then it sits there for 2-3 full minutes before
it goes away, and then another 20 seconds before the main evolution
window is presented.  At that time, it is very responsive like always.
This seems very long considering I have a dual AMD 1700+ system. ;)

It's NOT tying up a CPU, it uses only 1-5% (varies) CPU during the
startup time.

Anybody want me to strace it and see what it's doing, or is this known?

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger