Re: [Evolution] other platforms?

What are the chances of seeing a MS Windows version of Evo in my
lifetime?

Ximian is a Linux/UNIX software company. We're not going to do a Windows
port, and it's unlikely anyone else is going to take the time to do it
either.

How about Macintosh?

It's likely that someone will manage to get Evolution running under X11
on Darwin/Mac OS X sometime soon, but there is not likely to be a native
OS X port.

How about an Evo server?

Within the realm of possibility, but we-cannot-comment-on-unannounced-
future-product-plans.

-- Dan