Re: [Evolution] Opera as default browser

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 11:08, Jeff Boes wrote:
Does anyone know what the trick is to coerce Gnome into using Opera as
the default browser (for URL handling from Evolution)?  All I ever get
is a literal "%s" in the URL window.

Opera works here, even under KDE. I fired up gnomecc and changed the
default URL handler.

However, I haven't figured out what Opera command line I should use to
get each URL to open in a new window within Opera. If I use --newwindow,
it starts a new instance of Opera, not a new child window.