From: evolution-admin ximian com [mailto:evolution-admin ximian com] On
Behalf Of Marc Williams
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 10:28 AM
To: Evolution list
Subject: [Evolution] other platforms?

Dear ximian.com people:

What are the chances of seeing a MS Windows version of Evo in my
lifetime?

How about Macintosh?

How about an Evo server?

The reason I ask is because with the impending release of StarOffice /
OpenOffice to the Windows world, there is getting less and less need to
be dependent upon MS Office.  Except for Outlook.  Being able to deep
six Outlook would be the plum that many people and companies seek.
Losing Exchange would be a bonus.

Thanks for any scuttlebutt or rumors (or even hard facts!) you can
share.