Re: [Evolution] How much email can Evolution handle?

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 03:27, Moazam Raja Eng Sun COM wrote:
I am thinking of migrating my email from Mail.app (from OS X) to
Evolution and would like to know how much email Evolution can handle. I
have roughly 3.5Gigs of email (local) which I keep. Can Evolution handle
this size? Does anyone here have Evolution running with multiple Gigs of
email?

I don't have that much mail, but a friend of mine has 2GB or something,
and evolution seems to handle it correctly so far. Of course, the best
way might be to cleanly separate messages in multiple folders, for
performance reasons (indexing, searching, etc).

cheers