Re: [Evolution] Useability improvements

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 17:09, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 06:20, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

[snip]

*) I switched from Balsa to Evolution. While Balsa has a
"Select Next Unread message" button. I don't find this in
Evolution. I really miss the button.. can you please implent
this?

Actions->GoTo->Next Unread Message

But it would be much nicer to have a button on the toolbar. I
often use the mouse to read-delete-move and going to the menu and
finding the menu item is a little tedious. Using "n" while my hands are
on the keyboard is convenient but I often have a coffee in one hand ;)

[snip]

But.. I still like Evolution. :) nice job..

Me too, thanks!

--
Stephen