Re: [Evolution] Expunging not working on INBOX (IMAP).

No, what is happening is that Evolution is sending a set of UIDs that is
too long for the server to handle.

For example, the implementation of UW.IMAP is that no command line can
exceed 8000 bytes. Courier IMAP won't allow tokens larger than ~16k (the
length of the command-line doesn't matter). I'm not sure about the
implementation of Cyrus IMAP but I'm sure it's got some limitation such
as the above two.

(Note: a UID set is a single token)

Anyways, I have code in CVS that will break command-lines into smaller
chunks if they exceed a pre-defined limit.

Jeff