Re: [Evolution] Feature Needed:  Email Message Priority

> Does anyone know if email messages in Evo can be assigned a "Priority"
> ala Netscape, Eudora, etc. I looked but could find no evidence of
> this ability in the product.

You can use filters (Tools --> Filters)
to do this.  One of the actions for a filter is "set priority".
You can also change the color using filters. Even though you
may want to do this with messages that you have already received,
Evo has the nice feature that it can apply filters to any folder.

-Jennifer
unruly adj.  Difficult or impossible to discipline, control, or rule.