[Evolution] Expunging not working on INBOX (IMAP).

So I hit "expunge" and 10-20 minutes later I get an error:

Unexpected response from IMAP server A00113 BAD Invalid sequence in Uid

Now I am running Cyrus IMAP4 v1.6.24 on the server.
I deleted ~/evolution//mail/imap/.../INBOX

I ran reconstruct -r on the user, and it still crashes.

The IMAP server does not appear to be doing much while this is going.

I can expunge largish mailboxes other than INBOX.

Netscape "moves to trash" just fine.

Any ideas?  I can print DEBUG info (CAMEL trick), but it just shows the
delete call, and then nothing.

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com