Re: [Evolution] Expunging not working on INBOX (IMAP).

OK, so now my PLUG mailbox is doing the same thing.  It has about 18000
messages in it.

Could this be an error in the size of the call?  Or is this a cyrus
thing.

I am going to try this via telnet in a bit.

I have attached a log file (11K) of the debug messages.  I trimmed it
from 3M! That a lot of debug!