Re: [Evolution] printer configuration

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 03:49, Sinzui Kobalt wrote:
On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 13:51, Anthony E. Greene wrote:

If I were an Evo deloper, I'd much rather tackle a printer definition file
than take on adding an LPR/IPP implementation to Evo.

Actually, isn't this a gnome-print problem?  Shouldn't gnome-print be
smart enough to workout how printing is done on the local machine and
add it to the fax and file options?  I'm not saying the problem is easy,
only that the problem affects ALL gnome applications.

Yes, its a problem that needs to be fixed at the gnome-print level.

gnome-print definetly needs a lot of (hot and sweaty) loving at the
moment :-/  (its not in a healthy state, from what i've heard, not even
in gnome-two-point-oooh).

As for this: