Re: [Evolution] Sorely disenchanted with Evolution (looong)

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 14:20, Frank Gore wrote:

You must have `xml-i18n-toolize' installed to compile evolution.

And no matter how often or where I try to install it, I continue to get
that error. I can't find any Slackware package for that library, even in
the latest release of the distribution. I've installed it from source
countless times, but it still doesn't get recognized.

Is there perhaps a -devel package for xml-i18n-tools that you need to
install? I haven't compiled evolution for myself for a long time, so I
can't remember the specifics.

Just remember, when compiling something you need two things for each
package:
1) the package itself, this contains the libraries, and
2) the -devel package, this contains the headers for those libraries,
and all those nifty configuration scripts.

Maybe this will help you.

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://www.linux.conf.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA