Re: [Evolution] Sorely disenchanted with Evolution (looong)

Le jeu 27/06/2002 à 08:20, Frank Gore a écrit :

I'll give all that a try and see if it helps. The main problem is that I
have Gnome installed from Slackware packages. And when I try to install
seperately those libraries that aren't included (regardless of what the
prefix is set to), they never seem to get recognized. For example, when
I download the CVS source and try to run autogen.sh, I get the error:

You must have `xml-i18n-toolize' installed to compile evolution.

On Debian you must install the "intltool" package to have that. Maybe
there's the same package for slackware.

        Xav