Re: [Evolution] how many people actually use pgp over gpg, and why?

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 22:56, Ralph Sanford wrote:

I do not really want to get into a debate about the benefits of GPG vs
PGP or PGP in line quoting vs RFC compliance.  I just want to be able to
use evolution to communicate seamlessly with the greatest number of
other email users.

I agree with you when you say that almost every Windows user uses PGP.

Therefore, the problem "should Evo quit supporting PGP?" is transformed
into "is GPG perfectly compatible with PGP?"

The answer should be the same to both questions.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/