Re: [Evolution] how many people actually use pgp over gpg, and why?

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 20:04, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I have just recently rewritten support for gnupg using the --status-fd
[...]
Evolution 1.1.x. I would also like to know why you won't use gnupg.

I don't know anyone who uses PGP anymore. Even people using crypto on
Windows are using gpg these days, in my limited experience. Plus, GPG is
free, portable, and available, whereas PGP is not free and has been 'end
of lifed,' so to speak.