Re: [Evolution] how many people actually use pgp over gpg, and why?

Hi,

I haven't used either GPG or PGP, but I may need to soon. I'll be
working in a M$ environment (I'll stick with linux/evolution, I hope).
My question is: What are the compatibility issues between the two? Are
they interchangeable? I notice the evo docs talk about GPG, but the
tools->Mail settings->Evolution account editor->Security tab has PGP. Is
GPG the open source implementation of PGP? The company has not yet
implemented any encryption and I'll be setting up the VPN and may end up
having some input which of PGP or GPG to use.

Any clarification is appreciated or point me to a good doc to read.

Thanks,
John