Re: [Evolution] Filter

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 10:20, Not Zed wrote:
On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 11:09, Florin Andrei wrote:
On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 00:04, Alessio Bragadini wrote:

Add a command 'Stop processing' after the 'Move' or 'Copy' command in
the filtering rule.

The filters should incorporate "Stop Processing" by default. I believe
that's a design mistake.

It was a design decision.

Sure, it's easy for power user to daisy-chain filters, but the Regular
Joes have problems even to comprehend the concept of chained filters.

Generally after a simple explanation people find it pretty easy to get
on with their lives and live with it.

Personally, every time I have to choose Stop Processing, I'm annoyed.
I'd also like to see Continue Processing as the choice.

Regards,
Carl