[Evolution] Filter

Hello,

I have got a few filters for my freebsd mailling lists...
freebsd-gnome freebsd org goes into the folder freebsd-gnome,
freebsd-stable goes to the folder freebsd-stable

Now I'd like to to a cachall folder freebsd (for bug report answeres,
...) where all the rest of the emails comming from  * freebsd org goes.
So I made a new filter with @freebsd org to the folder freebsd.  But
what I can see is, that the mails of the mailling lists are going into
both folders i.e. a mail to the mailling list freebsd-gnome freebsd org
goes to freebsd-gnome and freebsd (folders)  What can I do that it just
goes into one folder?

Thank you,
Martin

--