Re: [Evolution] Evolution and spell check

Hi Anna,

Well, initially all I did was install gnome-spell. After starting to use
Ximian's Debian repository (deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian
stable main), the whole thing broke because of dependency to libltdl0.
libltdl0 was in Potato (stable) and is not in Woody (testing) any more.
That is why what I did was to add Potato repository to my sources list.
So this is what I have there now:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ woody main non-free contrib
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ woody main non-free contrib