Re: [Evolution] Filter

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 09:49, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:

Now I'd like to to a cachall folder freebsd (for bug report answeres,
...) where all the rest of the emails comming from  * freebsd org goes.

You can use a Virtual Folder for this, merging two or more folders.

So I made a new filter with @freebsd org to the folder freebsd.  But
what I can see is, that the mails of the mailling lists are going into
both folders i.e. a mail to the mailling list freebsd-gnome freebsd org
goes to freebsd-gnome and freebsd (folders)  What can I do that it just
goes into one folder?

Add a command 'Stop processing' after the 'Move' or 'Copy' command in
the filtering rule.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio albourne com
APL Financial Services          http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
                -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925