Re: [Evolution] Filter

On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 11:09, Florin Andrei wrote:
On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 00:04, Alessio Bragadini wrote:

Add a command 'Stop processing' after the 'Move' or 'Copy' command in
the filtering rule.

The filters should incorporate "Stop Processing" by default. I believe
that's a design mistake.

It was a design decision.

Sure, it's easy for power user to daisy-chain filters, but the Regular
Joes have problems even to comprehend the concept of chained filters.

Generally after a simple explanation people find it pretty easy to get
on with their lives and live with it.

I think the filters should be like "if matches, stop processing" by
default. For power users, there should be an option like "Continue
Processing".

There are many other things missing from the filters.

Like what?  I have seen no posts from you about anything to do with
filter functionality, nor any bug reports that I can recall.

BTW there are no changes for this in 1.1.