Re: [Evolution] signatures again

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 14:43, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 01:11, Not Zed wrote:
The signature option is on the editor, its pretty hard to miss.

What do you mean, is there an option to turn of this autogenerated
signature?  I have used teh evolution editor to create a simple text
sig, but evolution is adding something totaly different...

I'm sure you saw jeff's reply.  But just to add, the sig handling was
rewritten, and so if your sig doesn't show up in the popdown list, you
might have to re-add it (in the signature prefs).

Wow, your summary prefs work!?

Oh hell no, it causes teh widget to playup...

Well, my "summary" crashes as soon as i open the config window, or did
last time i tried :)