[Evolution] Palmpilot syncing file conduit operation

I've been using Evolution since the 1.0 version and am currently using
the 1.08.99 version. Works great syncing with my Palm which I'm very
happy about.

One thing I can't figure out though, is that there is File conduit for
installing (I assume) prc and pdb files. I've had to use pilot-xfer up
till now, but is there some sort of special directory I must create that
Evolution polls and then uses to install to the Palm. How exactly can I
get palm files to be installed when I enable this conduit.

Sorry but googling, looking on the Ximian site and asking in a newsgroup
or so hasn't turned up the answer.

thanks!
Daryl
Paris, France