Re: [Evolution] signatures again

The signature option is on the editor, its pretty hard to miss.

On Sun, 2002-07-21 at 16:08, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Hi, useing teh 1.1.x snapshots evolution is makking up it's own
signatures as seen below, my .signature file is:

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss

Also, the preferences scrolling menu thingy (not quite the shortcut bar)
is sometimes grabbing all mouse input, so that I cant close teh window
or actiavate any others...  I have to go to one of  the virtual text
terminals and killev.  Mostly (allways?) it seems to be when I have
tried to edit teh summary prefs...

Wow, your summary prefs work!?

And now for evo's interpretation...

Rob Brown-Bayliss <rob zoism org>