Re: Newbie questions/comments (Was: Re: [Evolution] Wish list/Todo ?)

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 16:45, proXy wrote:

        * Selecting my own PGP/GPG key could be easier with a combo box
          or something.

Why do you have more then one key?
This is almost as bad as Rusty Russell (iptables developer) (he has two
keys one for Rusty Russell, one for Paul Russell, they signed each other
too)
A key can have many alias. ie, one for each email address, but using the
same key for all of them. That is probably what you want to do. Ensure
you revoke any keys you created if you intend to stop using them.

Although I actually have more than one key (at least one for my work
mail address and another for my home address, and I don't want the same
key for these two), that wasn't what I meant. I just don't find it
comfortable to have to find out my key id and type it into that field in
the dialog manually.

                       Oliver Sturm

--
Fa. Manfred Dahlhoff - Buellenkothenweg 37a - 40229 Duesseldorf
Tel.: 0211-2202821   - Fax: 0211-2202822    -