Re: [Evolution] FRQ: Pipe incoming mail through AntiVirus tools

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 08:22, Dan Hensley wrote:
anyway.  But I stand by my apostrophe statements.  For more information

Of course. :)

If I may carry this thread even further off topic, I might add that
possibly the biggest misuse of either adding or missing an apostrophe is
with "its" vs. "it's."  A surprising number of people get all the other
possessive pronouns right (mine, his, hers, yours, theirs, etc.) but
when it comes to "it" they constantly botch it up by saying "it's," or
even worse still, "its'"!  Gaggh, it makes my hackles stand up just
looking at it! :)

Jason.