Re: [Evolution] Header View Customization

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 04:41, Ian Goldberg wrote:
On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 11:49:24AM -0700, David G. Simmons wrote:
Unfortunately, I haven't the time (or, probably, the talent) to write a
patch. And I'm too poor to bribe anyone. SO I guess I'll just deal with
it. I'll bitch about it every now and then, but ... Well, Evolution is
just the BEST option for me, shortcomings and all (which, thankfully,
are few and far between).

You could try to apply the patch I wrote for this 6 months ago, and
see where it gets you.  I have no reason to believe, however, that
it will apply cleanly to the current CVS.  :-p

http://bugzilla.ximian.com/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=1323

What bug number was that on?

Thats a really grotty patch, but it could probably be cleaned up.  And
yeah i suspect it would currently not apply.

As with almost all features, the code to actually do it is trivial (see
the very last bit of that patch - and even that could be merged with
existing code much better), and as that patch shows, most of the work is
in the damn gui.