Re: [Evolution] Newsgroup

Basically there hasn't been enough demand to justify the resources
required for the evolution mail team (2 of us).

We do have some preliminary code which works fairly fine for reading
news which is a compile time option.

If anyone would like to contribute let me know.  Although, as usual
we're about to hit a feature freeze for the next release (1.2).