[Evolution] Header View Customization

Maybe this comes under a 'feature request' but maybe there is a way to
do this already and I just can't find it... I would like to be able to
add headers to view in the 'Normal View'. So far, the only choices I can
find are "Show Full Headers" and "Normal View." I'd like to be able to
tell Evolution to show 'Normal View, but also show me a couple of
additional headers I define. Full Headers is too much info, and Normal
view is not enough, alas.

Is this possible now? Do others think it might be a useful feature?

TIA,
dg
--
David G. Simmons

i'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be
living apart.
                -- e. e. cummings