Re: [Evolution] sudden loss of config

I've just looked into how bonobo-conf saves the xml config options and
it first saves the settings to a tmp file, if that works, then it
rename()'s it to ~/evolution/config.xmldb so afaict, the only way for
the settings to be corrupt in ~/evoltion/config.xmldb is if libxml's
xmlSaveFile() says that it worked when it didn't (and that would not be
our problem - the only way to get this fixed is to put pressure on the
libxml maintainer because he won't listen to us).

Jeff