[Evolution] sudden loss of config

Hello list,

does anyone out there has the same problem as me: after switching off my
linux-box and doing a cold restart my mail-configuration in evolution is
lost. This happens not after each restart but maybe once per month (my
box is switched off every day). It's unfortunaly not reproducable.

At the moment I'm running 1.0.5 but the problems were seen in 1.0.1,
too. Other versions of Evo before 1.0.1 I didn't try.

Any hints?

best regards,
micha

--